Re: [ecd-tools-wg] ECD Tools WG Kick-off meeting: Wednesday, July 3rd, 10am EST (was: Re: Updated ECD Tools WG charter, plus initial member candidates list)

Hi,

On 03/07/2019 09:45, Menahem, Tamir wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do we have a meeting in about 15 minute?
> Any meeting link?

Yes - you should have received a meeting invitation.

Martha has shared the meeting link: https://bluejeans.com/9155073783

And for those who want to dial in, full joining instructions:

To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone:
https://bluejeans.com/9155073783?src=calendarLink

To join from a Red Hat Deskphone or Softphone, dial: 84336.

Connecting directly from a room system?

1.) Dial: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc
2.) Enter Meeting ID: 9155073783

Just want to dial in on your phone?

1.) Dial one of the following numbers:
     408-915-6466 (US)
     +46.40.66.88256 (Sweden (Malmo))
     +1.416.900.2956 (Canada (Toronto))
     +33.1.8626.0562 (Paris, FR)
     +49.32.221.091256 (Germany (National, German))
     +972.3.720.8686 (Israel (Tel Aviv))
     +44.203.608.5256 (UK (London))

    See all numbers: https://www.redhat.com/en/conference-numbers
2.) Enter Meeting ID: 9155073783