[ecd-pmc] Compliance of Eclipse Che4z with the Eclipse Development Process (EDP)

Dear Project Team,

I am reaching out regarding the continued non-compliance of the Eclipse Che4z with the Eclipse Development Process (EDP). As you may recall, during last year's progress review, the EMO expressed concerns and provided clear warnings about this very issue. Despite these warnings, it is concerning that no substantial progress has been made to rectify the situation over the past year.

Adhering to the EDP is essential to ensuring that all projects align with the Foundation's governance, standards, and community expectations. The current state of non-compliance cannot be allowed to continue, and the EMO is left with no choice but to consider taking formal action if immediate corrective measures are not taken.

Please share with us how you plan to address these concerns and if there is any assistance we can provide to facilitate your compliance with the EDP.

Kind regards,

Maria Teresa Delgado

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top