[ecd-pmc] Committer Election for Lukas Lieb on Eclipse GLSP has started

A Committer election for Lukas Lieb on project Eclipse GLSP (ecd.glsp) was
started by Martin Fleck with this criteria:

I am pleased to nominate Lukas Lieb as a committer for the Eclipse GLSP
project. Over the past three years, Lukas has consistently delivered
high-quality contributions across multiple repositories, greatly benefiting
the project.

Lukas has successfully addressed numerous complex bugs and enhancements,
including:
- https://github.com/eclipse-glsp/glsp/issues/450
- https://github.com/eclipse-glsp/glsp/issues/592
- https://github.com/eclipse-glsp/glsp/issues/604
- https://github.com/eclipse-glsp/glsp/issues/613
- https://github.com/eclipse-glsp/glsp/issues/435
- https://github.com/eclipse-glsp/glsp/issues/527
- https://github.com/eclipse-glsp/glsp/issues/688
- https://github.com/eclipse-glsp/glsp/issues/690
- https://github.com/eclipse-glsp/glsp/issues/781
- https://github.com/eclipse-glsp/glsp/issues/1387

His attention to detail and ability to solve challenging issues have made him
a valuable contributor. Additionally, Lukas has reported several issues with
clear, actionable details, making it easier for others in the community to
address them efficiently.

It is my pleasure to nominate Lukas as a committer on Eclipse GLSP.

Eclipse GLSP project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election: Election for Lukas Lieb as Committer on Eclipse GLSP [1]

Project: Eclipse GLSP [2]

[1]
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.glsp/elections/election-lukas-lieb-eclipse-glsp
[2] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.glsp