[ecd-pmc] Project Lead election for Mark Sujew on Eclipse Theia

A project lead election for Mark Sujew on project Eclipse Theia (ecd.theia)
was started by Thomas  Mäder with this criteria:

Mark has been a stalwart of the Theia project for three years now.
He has 199 closed PR's to his name
(https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia/pulls?page=8&q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+author%3Amsujew+sort%3Aupdated-desc)
and has been an outstanding contributor in fields like NLS; remote
development and many others. Through his work at TypeFox he can represent the
interests of our adopter community in project leadership.

For those reasons, I'd like to nominate him as a project lead on the Theia
project

Thomas Mäder

Eclipse Theia project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.theia/elections/election-mark-sujew-project-lead-eclipse-theia

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.theia

Back to the top