[ecd-pmc] Opportunity for Open VSX Working Group funded work

Hi,

The Eclipse Foundation, on behalf of the Open VSX Working Group and its Development Effort Initiative (references below), is looking for a developer or organization that is interested in entering into a service agreement to handle regular deployments, resolve bugs and security vulnerabilities, and make minor enhancements according to Open VSX Working Group priorities. See issue open-vsx.org/issues/2242 for more detailed information. If you are interested, please reach out to me as a next step with the following information:

  • Description of the approach to address the effort

  • Identification of who will perform the work (i.e. named developers)

  • Any dependencies/caveats that exist that must be addressed

  • Proposed outcome for the work, including how to demonstrate the work has been completed

  • List of deliverables, including any interim deliverables

  • A proposed price, including whether the bid is being made on a fixed price or time and materials basis.

Please let me know by December 22 if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity. Also, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have, either by direct email or a Zoom call.