Re: [ecd-pmc] Eclipse Che4 Progress Review

Hey fellow PMC members,

As discussed on the previous committer election in this space, I am somewhat skeptical around the process that is being used here - which touches on the section of the "open source rules of engagement“ of the progress review.
So I don’t feel able to provide a real +1 here, but since this is just a part of the overall project, I am not voting -1 either. So if someone is willing to step up and vote +1, I am fine to support that.

Cheers
Martin