[ecd-pmc] Committer Election for Vladimir Mutafov on Eclipse Dirigible™ has started

A committer election for Vladimir Mutafov on project Eclipse Dirigible™
(ecd.dirigible) was started by Nedelcho Delchev with this criteria:

Vladimir has a massive contributions history to the Eclipse Dirigible™
project for the last couple of years. His work on the Graalium engine is
invaluable for the technology stack as we know it nowadays.

He has addressed the following issues:
- https://github.com/eclipse/dirigible/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Avmutafov+

He is also the driver behind the TypeScript development support also related
to Angular and React frameworks.

It is my pleasure to nominate Vladimir as a committer on Eclipse
Dirigible™.

Eclipse Dirigible™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.dirigible/elections/election-vladimir-mutafov-committer-eclipse-dirigible%E2%84%A2-0

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.dirigible