Re: [ecd-pmc] Fwd: Progress Reviews - PMC involvement needed

Dear Nedelcho,
as Wayne explained in his email to the committer's mailing list we are currently experimenting with a new and automated way of initiating annual progress reviews. Our intention is to start these reviews to help projects follow the EDP, lightening the burden for them.
Right now, we are still refining the process itself so any input you might have is appreciated. I'd hoped that the request was intuitive and so I didn't really provide the PMC with a lot of background. I'll have another look at the messaging around this for the future.
For now, we would like to ask your input in the section Open Source Rules of Engagement for both the Che and the Theia projects:
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/66#open-source-rules-of-engagement
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/64#open-source-rules-of-engagement
Let me know if I can be of help.
Kind regards,