Re: [ecd-pmc] Fwd: Progress Reviews - PMC involvement needed
  • From: Marc Dumais <marc.dumais@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:18:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ericsson.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ericsson.com; dkim=pass header.d=ericsson.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=6xcQNNK8SjNxhRTkNksPo42q+uTCkZ3vhYeTGTYHLKU=; b=W63vR1zeJ8MvUWAfRFe0+hFLVjdFysSCcphfWcgLaCU60u8NE+uwaQtk1NubID4aTelEmaLKPTeWHciXtbDp7JbMtRhE4VnASR9D6kmY97t3Gbg/b3xaDLyuDFcQ/k4Dvs/Z9e8slEKSwQxIIm0hLjK7jFndurnNn04HLJSYTa01MUGF5IZC0WY0WTl9wsmqfE6e2sPuhqiGsapImz8AtDPTA1N7hU/VSW217xVcnYBXii/RJw+Av9xRfLk0XiK/PqVh5CF9Pcd/4cH6BygqSP6xOlLzb089TRn7f8Z4YS/HZ3qLwliMYF886YENqlbMg/IQPrXpM7eW+oxm4wzoTA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=GkF/rvY55AfaX6kz479HwJHrvRb5uPkCiOgOtI27xdHArFmyGSmzszqOm0AtyQ6PyBiehgSC8aVwVLEKM/uXZkKpPiXnHDWASM1Hl66jmUI2QT7vNpTjTgoKoP/MN2kHoo9Lu+E7kRlohZgGcIONtdYdoUVtAmoGDSxGVn8ipMZvnAMPIhfAWzRJNhho/Jgy3fm5oTGE4XAK+F82p0N7PnWcQdd2yyrpKKtpU6d2F0oIdJDNXGy2DOkqJAw+2crZggGFiYflh2F8cYmBG3kFETEMxmknb1qbaCW83WtuGLNYlWL3vHXuAxnVD7IrCWopZuQIsaK2pM3SBo1r/8BX8w==

Hi Nedelcho,

This is a new, experimental process, where the review is triggered by the EMO (emphasis added):

"One of the things that we're using issues on our GitLab repository for is to track release and progress reviews. As I discussed in a previous note, the EMO is experimenting with automatically initiating annual progress reviews. Our thought is to start these reviews with some initial exploration of the project's state, then engage the project team to mitigate any issues that we discover, and ultimately engage with the corresponding PMC to share what we've learned and ask for their input into the process. Note that following the completion of a progress review (as it is with release reviews), the project team can engage in releases without further ceremony for an entire year."

Please see here for the full post:

Regards,
Marc