[ecd-pmc] Committer Election for Alvaro Sanchez-Leon on Eclipse Theia™ has started

A committer election for Alvaro Sanchez-Leon on project Eclipse Theia™
(ecd.theia) was started by Paul Maréchal with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Alvaro Sanchez-Leon as an Eclipse Theia Committer.

Alvaro has been working on Theia for a while now. He's contributed fixes and
enhancements on different Eclipse Theia repositories (26 PRs merged):

-
https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aalvsan09+is%3Amerged
-
https://github.com/eclipse-theia/vscode-builtin-extensions/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aalvsan09+is%3Amerged

He is also reviewing/commenting on some PRs (39 PRs participated on):

-
https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia/pulls?q=is%3Apr+reviewed-by%3Aalvsan09
-
https://github.com/eclipse-theia/vscode-builtin-extensions/pulls?q=is%3Apr+reviewed-by%3Aalvsan09

I believe attributing Alvaro committership will benefit the Theia project.

Eclipse Theia™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.theia/elections/election-alvaro-sanchez-leon-committer-eclipse-theia%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.theia