Re: [ecd-pmc] [JKube] - Approve CQs

Hey!

I went ahead and approved these CQs. I haven’t got an email about those CQs upfront, so maybe something is broken there.
But given the fact that the overall approval process is changing, maybe it is time to start looking into what Wayne wrote here: https://www.eclipse.org/lists/ecd-pmc/msg02581.html

Cheers
Martin

Am 28.06.2021 um 17:15 schrieb Marc Nuri <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello PMCs,

There are a few CQs pending approval for Eclipse JKube, could you please take a look and approve if applicable.

The past few messages in the ecd-pmc list reveal that there might be some underlying problem in the current workflow process. In our case, some of the CQs have been waiting for approval for several weeks.

Is there something we can do to help?

BR
--
Marc