Re: [ecd-pmc] Committer election is now complete for Tina Kurian on Eclipse Che

Hey Nelecho, Hey Gorkem,

From what I understand, the candidate must demonstrate merit in the context of the project itself with a visible and transparent track record.

The discussion from last time about project management aspects where around the question how someone can demonstrate merit in the context of a project for those management tasks (which might be technically more difficult than submitting PRs for code and demonstrate merit that way).

As fas as I unterstand, the candidate that we discuss this time works on code, so I don’t see anything that prevents that candidate from demonstrate merit via PRs for the project that we talk about.
Is there any reason why this candidate is not able to do this - and then get elected as a committer?

Cheers
Martin