[ecd-pmc] Committer Election for Nina Doschek on Eclipse EMF.cloud has started

A committer election for Nina Doschek on project Eclipse EMF.cloud
(ecd.emfcloud) was started by Philip Langer with this criteria:

Nina has significantly contributed to the components of the EMF.cloud project
and has made a substantial impact on their evolution.

Her contributions in the different repositories are listed below:
-
https://github.com/eclipse-emfcloud/emfcloud-modelserver/commits?author=ndoschek
-
https://github.com/eclipse-emfcloud/emfcloud-modelserver-theia/commits?author=ndoschek
-
https://github.com/eclipse-emfcloud/ecore-glsp/commits/modelserver?author=ndoschek

For this reason and the long-term outlook for her involvement on the team, it
is my pleasure to nominate Nina as a committer on Eclipse EMF.cloud.
I'm convinced she'll be a great addition to the EMF.cloud team!

Eclipse EMF.cloud project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.emfcloud/elections/election-nina-doschek-committer-eclipse-emf.cloud

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.emfcloud