Re: [ecd-pmc] PMC call today?

It is 3PM CET for me. Moving it to 4PM CET is fine too.

Steve

Inactive hide details for "Delchev, Nedelcho" ---2021/01/14 10:58:45 AM---Gorkem, Steve can you please confirm that it is 3pm C"Delchev, Nedelcho" ---2021/01/14 10:58:45 AM---Gorkem, Steve can you please confirm that it is 3pm CET at your site as well and it is comfortable f

From: "Delchev, Nedelcho" <nedelcho.delchev@xxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse cloud development PMC discussions <ecd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2021/01/14 10:58 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ecd-pmc] PMC call today?
Sent by: "ecd-pmc" <ecd-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Gorkem, Steve can you please confirm that it is 3pm CET at your...
This Message Is From an External Sender
Gorkem, Steve can you please confirm that it is 3pm CET at your site as well and it is comfortable for you?
I remember lastly we wanted it 4pm CET, but I’m fine if the others agree.

Regards,
Nedelcho