[ecd-pmc] Committer Election for Lucas Koehler on Eclipse EMF.cloud has started

A committer election for Lucas Koehler on project Eclipse EMF.cloud
(ecd.emfcloud) was started by Philip Langer with this criteria:

Lukas is the lead developer and maintainer of the Theia Tree Editor [1] and
he kindly agreed to contribute this component to Eclipse. The Theia Tree
Editor shall be a key component of Eclipse EMF.cloud, as it provides a
Theia-native generic editing UI for models (tree master detail editor) and,
with that, simplifies creating EMF-based modeling tools in a cloud context.

To enable Lukas triggering and following-up on the contribution process of
the Theia Tree Editor, I would like to nominate Lukas as a committer to
Eclipse EMF.cloud. I'm convinced that Lukas will be a valuable addition to
the EMF.cloud committer team!

[1] https://github.com/eclipsesource/theia-tree-editor

Eclipse EMF.cloud project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.emfcloud/elections/election-lucas-koehler-committer-eclipse-emf.cloud

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.emfcloud