[ecd-pmc] Committer Election for Camille Letavernier on Eclipse EMF.cloud has started

A committer election for Camille Letavernier on project Eclipse EMF.cloud
(ecd.emfcloud) was started by Eugen Neufeld with this criteria:

Camille Letavernier is the lead developer and maintainer of ecore-glsp [1]
and he kindly agreed to contribute ecore-glsp to Eclipse. In particular,
ecore-glsp shall be a key component of Eclipse EMF.cloud, as ecore-glsp
allows editing ECore models using a graphical representation based on GLSP.
Therefore, ecore-glsp facilitates the editing of EMF models in a cloud
context.

To enable Camille triggering and following-up on the contribution process of
ecore-glsp, I would like to nominate Camille as a committer to Eclipse
EMF.cloud. I'm convinced that Camille will be a valuable addition to the
EMF.cloud committer team!

[1] https://github.com/eclipsesource/ecore-glsp/

Eclipse EMF.cloud project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.emfcloud/elections/election-camille-letavernier-committer-eclipse-emf.cloud

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.emfcloud