Re: [ecd-pmc] Committer election is now complete for Zachariah Mullen on Eclipse Che4z

Hey Wayne,

you are right, I understand. The description on the nomination describes the need to access and manage the GitHub issues for the project, so I can understand why there is a desire to grant him access rights for that activity. How would you deal with this? Do you have any advice for this situation?

Cheers
Martin