[ecd-pmc] Committer Election for Guillaume Hillairet on Eclipse EMF.cloud has started

A committer election for Guillaume Hillairet on project Eclipse EMF.cloud
(ecd.emfcloud) was started by Philip Langer with this criteria:

Guillaume Hillairet is the lead developer and maintainer of emfjson-jackson
[1] and he kindly agreed to contribute emfjson-jackson to Eclipse. In
particular, emfjson-jackson shall be a key component of Eclipse EMF.cloud, as
emfjson-jackson allows serializing and deserializing native EMF models as
JSON, which is a format that is more native to web- and cloud-based
development stacks than XMI. Therefore, emfjson-jackson facilitates the use
of EMF models in a cloud context.

To enable Guillaume triggering and following-up on the contribution process
of emfjson-jackson, I would like to nominate Guillaume as a committer to
Eclipse EMF.cloud. I'm convinced that Guillaume will be a valuable addition
to the EMF.cloud committer team!

[1] https://github.com/emfjson/emfjson-jackson

Eclipse EMF.cloud project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.emfcloud/elections/election-guillaume-hillairet-committer-eclipse-emf.cloud-0

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.emfcloud