[ecd-pmc] Committer Election for Vitaliy Guliy on Eclipse Theia has started

A committer election for Vitaliy Guliy on project Eclipse Theia (ecd.theia)
was started by Florent Benoit with this criteria:

Hello,

I would like to nominate Vitaliy as Theia committer,

Vitaliy is a contributor to Theia since some time
https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Avitaliy-guliy+is%3Aclosed
and he'll work more on Theia stuff right now.

He was part of the previous theia ide github committer list but he's not part
of Eclipse Theia committer list, so I'm nominating him to solve that !

https://github.com/eclipse-theia/theia/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Avitaliy-guliy+is%3Aclosed

Eclipse Theia project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.theia/elections/election-vitaliy-guliy-committer-eclipse-theia-0

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ecd.theia

Back to the top