Re: [ecd-pmc] ecd website

Thanks Nedelcho,

I noticed that mine was the first ever review. Perhaps the
practice is too push to the repo directly?

Gorkem

On 12 Aug 2019, at 4:34, Delchev, Nedelcho wrote:

Hi Gorkem,

I just merged your change.
Maybe Matt can shed more light on whether the author of a change is allowed to merge it by himself as well as whether you are assigned as a reviewer or this project.

Regards,
Nedelcho