Re: [ecd-pmc] PMC Call today

Hi Gorkem,

I will be there if Steve, Martin or Oliver joins. Brad will not be able to join as well.
There are no additional topics for today, hence only the regular sync on operational stuff - releases, CQs, conferences participation, etc. If you have some updates for Che or from the board, you can send it to me via e-mail and I will add it to the meeting minutes.

Regards,
Nedelcho