Re: [ecd-pmc] regrets

Thank you, very much.
I will try to make it next week as I have a conflict today, unfortunately.

Cheers,
Sven

On 23 April 2018 at 18:15, Delchev, Nedelcho <nedelcho.delchev@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I just sent an updated meeting series starting from this week Thursday 26.04.2018 to the end of the year.

@Sven, welcome! I included you in the series as well to be able to plan participation in the future.

Regards,
Nedelcho