Re: [ecd-pmc] regrets

Hi all,

I also won't be able to make the call. I had a family crisis last time. This week I am at a conference.

Steve

Inactive hide details for Martin Lippert ---2018/03/21 07:53:17 AM---Hey! I am sorry but I will not be able to make it for tomoMartin Lippert ---2018/03/21 07:53:17 AM---Hey! I am sorry but I will not be able to make it for tomorrows PMC call.

From: Martin Lippert <mlippert@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse cloud development PMC discussions <ecd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2018/03/21 07:53 AM
Subject: [ecd-pmc] regrets
Sent by: ecd-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey!

I am sorry but I will not be able to make it for tomorrows PMC call.

The last call was pretty low in attendance (Nedelcho and myself) with no notifications being sent to the list of not making the call from others.
I remember that everybody voted for having a bi-weekly call, so I expect either everybody to show up or send a notification to the list upfront.

Cheers,
-Martin