From: <ecd-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Steve Northover <snorthov@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 6 February 2018, 0:35
To: Eclipse cloud development PMC discussions <ecd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Gorkem Ercan <gercan@xxxxxxxxxx>, "ecd-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ecd-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ecd-pmc] next steps

Hi all,

Unfortunately, any day at 10:00 ET is not a good time for me. I realize that finding a time that is good for everyone is likely hard, but I am good Thursday at either 9:30am or 1:00pm ET.

Thanks,
Steve

Inactive hide details for Martin Lippert ---2018/02/02 08:22:24 AM---Hey! I might be a bit late, but will join as soon as I can
Martin Lippert ---2018/02/02 08:22:24 AM---Hey! I might be a bit late, but will join as soon as I can.