Re: [ecd-pmc] nominate for ECD PMC and remove from PMC

I saw the vote.

To appoint members to a PMC, I need EMO(ED) approval. I'll seek that now.

Wayne

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 7:03 AM, Martin Lippert <mlippert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Wayne,

we would like to adjust the structure of the ECD PMC to the status quo in the projects.

Therefore we would like to add to the PMC:
- Steve Northover (from the Orion project)
- Gorkem Ercan (from the Che project)

We would like to remove from the PMC:
- Tyler Jewell
- Simon Kaegi

They did a great job on the PMC a while ago, but work in different areas nowadays.

Can you help us with this re-structuring? Any formal steps we need to take?
Informal voting among current PMC members happened on the list already.

Thanks a lot for your help!
-Martin

--
Wayne Beaton