[ecd-pmc] PMC call today

Hey!

I will not be able to join the PMC call today. In case someone would like to open the call, feel free to do so.
If no-one shows up, I would suggest to cancel the PMC calls altogether and have one on-demand.

The only news from my side is that I am planning to close and archive the flux project, since we no longer work on it and the technology got, at least to a certain part, replaced by the language server protocol work. I will send an email to the flux-dev list to announce this and give the community the chance to step up, if someone would like to take over (which I don’t expect to happen).

Cheers,
-Martin

Back to the top