[ecd-pmc] Che : Review Test/Build dependencies & Approval

Dear PMC,

We are going to introduce new test mechanism for Che’s dashboard which requires a new dependency.

Che’s dashboard is built using angularJS and we are going to write end-to-end test by using Protactor.

We need your review and approval on the following CQ:

(note: this dependency is only used when building and testing the Dashboard, we are not redistributing it)

Can you review the issue, ask any question if needed, and if none provide a +1?

Thanks in advance,

Stévan.

Back to the top