From: <ecd-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Tyler Jewell <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 15:51
To: Eclipse cloud development PMC discussions <ecd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ecd-pmc] ECD PMC call this Thursday

I've been struggling to make these meetings as well as recently there have been some other customer-related, recurring meetings that have appeared at the same time slot. Would anyone be open to the possibility of moving the bi-weekly meeting to be an hour earlier?

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55