Re: [ecd-pmc] two proposals for our cloud PMC call

Hey!

I am sorry, but I forgot that May 5th is a public holiday here in Germany.
I will move the 4-weekly-schedule by one week and update the calendar entry accordingly.

Sorry for my mistake.
The next ECD PMC call is then on *May 12th (10am ET)*.

Hope this works for everybody.
And please keep items for the agenda coming.

Cheers,
-Martin