Re: [ecd-pmc] Questions regarding signing for Che

TL:DR: the EMO believes that all JARs should be signed unless there is some technical reason that makes signing either impossible or undesirable.

The IP Team isn't directly concerned about JAR signing; their focus is on the source code (i.e. the input, not the output). This is more of a technical implementation/dissemination concern which is absolutely within the scope of a PMC to provide advice regarding what should and should not (or can and cannot) be signed.

HTH,

Wayne