Re: [ecd-pmc] Request assistance for Che

+1

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2016, at 6:27 PM, Tyler Jewell <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 8:26 AM, Stevan Le Meur <stevan.lemeur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear PMC,

We had to change the version naming. Instead of 0.4.0 the released version will be 4.0.0.

This link is the correct link for you to review our release documentation:

Sorry about that.

Cheers,

Stévan Le Meur.