Re: [ecd-pmc] Cannot attend this morning

Hey guys,

no problem at all… We (Nedelcho and myself) chatted about updates around releases of the various projects and that I am now officially representing the ECD project at the Planning Council (at least on an interims base). CFT tries to get on the train for Neon, so that I what I did as my first action -> approaching the planning council with that proposal.

See you at EclipseCon NA. I guess we will probably skip the PMC call that week, but we can chat about that in Reston.

Cheers,
-Martin