[ecal-dev] eCAL - Information about Go Language Bindings
  • From: Matteo Minotti <matteo.minotti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2024 10:26:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, it-IT
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=linksfoundation.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=linksfoundation.com; dkim=pass header.d=linksfoundation.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector10001; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=khoDgDq3OTEuNM0GjV6eePHtoH7m9AXP28ujrAWWyB4=; b=box3/lqZWmDLFzQH/KGzn505tKNmWhRNqsKMVeEGojzMySxOZDq/emi04jLYghRtHIp/YOrmCRns1sxryu7x5v4R/GBpVlhmuNND14zeHwOWeW4O6aMhZJZjkOfKn2x9V1X8eKO1/N52scnU5ROsgWC75rDKk7Nw8r/fYkJZxfxKeZ+Rie+NE71PGZM8CDLLUhwXW5Efp6XU/1wLb09UnaWXhlqOOsO7hs73L+TSOgif7gIlHDdwFqWJusCMBXRMPHJxzgw0kdiiqkQxomcRNO0aGSNo0D733LkxcdZ39L/6FosF/sxv5edE8qZwiz9RCnl2ELR3y18gv0nPx94WQg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector10001; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=GuuTIS5PUiihzYOyCEDjzY4O2QoI4kIW1SP415AibFzuRZjGzwML7LbRzzabhVUaK/Z6O5K62F2D+EY6HjphJ4+TGCAWhgW2fuYpxl9Im1Xsq9+bzYeTZrCZWFWpkcT6EXk3s7iqLUHqjqyrySqw+m4xsOJDddtUWMAlpoOZqk+hqZafqCgz3tg9a+/i9Ufvj9dSW35NXkC8cOBwBQBuYQNvmEJBUCSIJIrYXMTxr64IUPatv78c8ur+i4fZFlp5ed9oVA9zYA8+2q4t80cqakiyKlqg2/jbHx91Xa6n4zleoE+ISoztN0Z9yVyVaxRVaTWvbrLYMrVpUeq6k0qbqw==

Dear Eclipse eCAL Development Team,

I am currently exploring the use of Eclipse eCAL and I am particularly interested in the language bindings for C++ and Go. However, I have not been able to find any documentation or code related to Go bindings in the resources I’ve reviewed.

Could you kindly provide any additional insights or references regarding the Go language integration with eCAL? Possibly, I would be grateful for a couple of examples demonstrating how to publish and subscribe to messages using Go within the eCAL framework.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

MATTEO MINOTTI

RESEARCH SOFTWARE ENGINEER | CSC

matteo.minotti@linksfoundation.com

linksfoundation.com

Rispetta l'ambiente, pensa prima di stampare questa e-mail - Please consider the environment before printing this email

Questo documento è formato esclusivamente per il destinatario. Tutte le informazioni ivi contenute, compresi eventuali allegati, sono da ritenere esclusivamente confidenziali e riservate secondo i termini del vigente D.Lgs. 196/2003 in materia di privacy e del Regolamento europeo 679/2016 -GDPR- e quindi ne è proibita l'utilizzazione ulteriore non autorizzata. Se avete ricevuto per errore questo messaggio, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di contattare immediatamente il mittente e cancellare la e-mail. Grazie.
Confidentiality Notice - This e-mail message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the European General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 -GDPR-. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top