Re: [eavp-dev] BGFX maybe?

David,

I know about the library, but not much else. I have CC'ed the EAVP dev list. Maybe some on the list knows more, like Tony?

Jay

On Jun 13, 2016 3:07 AM, "LOPEZ BETANCUR David" <David.LOPEZ@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Jay,

I’m sorry for bringing the same topic again, but I just found out about BGFX [1], which was presented in Eclipsecon NA2016 [2]. It seems they are aware of the IP check, and also it appears they want to get the licensing / legal stuff right so the library can be used in “professional open source projects”.

Do you know anything about this project?

Again, I’m sorry for, yet again, asking you about this but basically you are the only person I know I can ask.

Best regards,

David.

[1]: https://github.com/bkaradzic/bgfx

[2]: https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2016/session/dark-side-moon-gpu-programming-bgfx-and-eclipse