Re: [eavp-dev] EAVP architecture

Torkild,

I just forwarded an email to the ICE dev list from Robert to this list. It includes a video link on our ParaView support.

I'm on the hook for writing detailed documentation about the architecture of EAVP. It is publication worthy, so I'm drafting a journal article on it and we will derive developer documentation from that.

Jay