[eavp-dev] Fwd: [ice-dev] ParaView Tutorial Video

FYI.

Jay

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Billings, Jay Jay <billingsjj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] ParaView Tutorial Video
To: "ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

​Robert,

This looks really great. Good job getting this all working again!

I'm glad that you got ParaView Web working. We need to streamline how all of this works. I would like for us to be able to launch ParaView without requiring the user to do it. I would also like to have a button in the tool bar or the right click menu that sends the current file to ParaView web in the internal browser instead of requiring users to manually open it.

Jay

Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory