From: eavp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <eavp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Torkild Ulvøy Resheim <torkildr@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 9:33 AM
To: eavp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eavp-dev] EAVP architecture

Hi guys,

I’m curious about the EAVP architecture, in particular how various rendering engines are plugged in. JavaFX 3D vs ParaView for example. I’ve been looking around but cannot find documentation on this, is there any? Also what are the plans for supporting ParaView? I believe this feature is in particular interesting.

Best regards,
Torkild
--
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Consultant / Eclipse Committer / Senior Software Developer