Re: [eavp-dev] build status

Let me say, the repo is open for reading. I have given several of you *write* access.

Jay

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Everyone,

Since none of the files required for tests by EAVP warrant being managed in a private repo, I have created a public GitHub repo for them at

github.com/jayjaybillings/EAVPTests

I have configured the build to checkout this repository and given access to most of you.

The build is still failing because it can't find fib8.csv, even though it should be in the right place. My bet is that the load on the server is enough that it is preventing the workspace from updating in a timely fashion, so you will need to move lines 78-112 to the beforeClass() operation, which is where it should be anyway.

Jay