Re: [e4-dev] E4 Keyboard Macros

On 18.06.2015 10:03, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
Hi!

The scope of this may be different than what I understood, but if it isn't: doesn't the ECL language used in RCPTT already support many of the requirements? https://www.eclipse.org/rcptt/documentation/userguide/ecl/

Well, partly. The EASE project is not script language specific, so I am looking for a generic way to record script events and store them in the script language of choice for the user. EASE currently supports JS, Python, Groovy and Ruby. Adding a new engine for RCPTT in ease would also be an option. Yet we then would have to generalize UI recordings.

Christian

Back to the top