Re: [e4-dev] Logger-API useage in Eclipse codebase

Am 17.08.2014 um 13:50 schrieb Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

With have some additional ideas on Logging & OSGi (including Bundle-Ids,
....) but nothing is planned yet,

Would you mind to share what else you were thinking about?

I'm waiting on the final result of the
discussion on the architecture council list, I really like our way of
allowing log backends and not depending on any external lib at all.

What exactly do you mean with „our way“ ?  An Eclipse Logging API, or SLF4J, or something else?

Tom