Re: [e4-dev] Logger-API useage in Eclipse codebase

Am 17.08.2014 um 09:17 schrieb Marcel Bruch <marcel.bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

One advantage of Tom’s API over SLF4Js API, however, are those convenience methods that take a message-format + message-arguments + stacktrace (!). This is (for whatever reasons) not part of SLF4J’s Logger API which makes it a pain to use IMHO.

Sorry, I was wrong about SLF4J and its inability:

So, there is only the error code that’s troubling for me at the moment. But I may have missed something else.

Back to the top