[e4-dev] Has I-build repository packaging changed?

Hi,

Today I downloaded the latest I-build repository (http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20130212-2200/eclipse-e4-repo-incubation-I20130212-2200.zip) and I was surprised to find out that the archive size was about 420M. In comparison, the 0.12 repository is significantly smaller.

In addition, the archive does not seem to be just a P2 repository. It seems that it contains a separate repositories for org.eclipse.e4.languages.update, org.eclipse.e4.search.update, org.eclipse.e4.core.tools.update and quite some additional stuff

Has packaging routine changed recently? Is there a way to download a monolithic repository so that I can update our SAP internal Nexus with it?

Thanks!

Regards, Danail

Back to the top