[e4-dev] New Wiki Page: Documentation and SR1 plans

I've added a new wiki page

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse4/SR1Plan

This page has been 'seeded' with what I can come up with but please treat this as an open forum for now. Add (specifically do *not* remove stuff) whatever you'd like:

- Suggestions for services that should / should not be API
- Changes to existing API and / or the UI Model
- Any 'tags', annotations or other 'magic' that you are aware of
- ...

The idea is to start gathering the information now so that we can start the discussions now as opposed to waiting for this release to actually go out... Feel free to open e4-dev threads if you want to hash something out before adding it (or just add it and we'll hash it out later..;-).

Thanks to everyone for their efforts,
Eric

Back to the top