[e4-dev] Eclipse 4.x and E4 BOF

I've just submitted a BOF titled 'Eclipse 4.x and E4, what's the scoop ?' . I'm not sure how the scheduling works but I'll post the date/time once it's available...

If you have any comments on how to improve the title or abstract let me know, Also if anybody has any ideas on how to 'spice up' the BOF itself bring them on, I don't want this to be lame...;-).

If anybody would like to join as an 'author' just ping me, the only requirement is that you have had to have been directly involved in committing to E4...

Aside from that I'm looking forward to seeing everybody there...
Eric

Back to the top