Re: [e4-dev] Feb 10th Meeting

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Dimitar Georgiev <anakin.bg@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Folks,
I just had a glimpse at the last e4 status meeting MM. (Perhaps Martina, Danail or myself should try and join next time)
The last point was "Need to figure out how to get the e4 search contribution into 4.x". Can somebody shed a bit more light on this?

Hi Dimitar,

We (Boris and I) want to touch base with you guys to find out status plus kick around a few ideas for how we can promote the search stuff in e4 (how could we integrate it, for example).  I'll have Boris set something up with you guys.

And you are always welcome at the e4 meeting :-)

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster