Re: [e4-dev] Really stupid question

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 7:54 AM, Dimitar Georgiev <anakin.bg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, Folks.
>
> What's the timezone we use when tagging?

The short answer is it doesn't really matter, as long as you agree to
a system and stick to it (the last thing you want is to submit for a
respin and have your plugin version less than one that's already been
built).

The builds are done in Ottawa, and so the main build tags are in EST.
It looks like the projects in the main Eclipse Project are tagged to
that, and that's how we've been tagging most e4 components: TM, XWT,
Runtime, and UI.  I'd suggest sticking with that, unless you have a
reason to deviate.

PW

--
Paul Webster