Re: [e4-dev] [Compatitbilty] Selection from Editor is not recognised

Hi Thomas,

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 6:30 AM, Thomas Kratz <eiswind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have some editors that use a copy&paste SelectionProviderAdapter to
> set a fixed IStructuredSelection to the workbench when they are
> active.
> However when I activate the editor, the selection doesn't change. Is
> this a bug or a feature :) ?

Thanks for the bug report. I've been away from my main computer so I
haven't had access to an Eclipse instance to reproduce your problem.
Sorry for the delay. I've confirmed your bug but have not opened one
yet because Bugzilla seems to be offline for maintenance. I will try
again later and when I have the bug opened in Bugzilla I'll write to
the list again.

> Happy holidays,

Happy holidays to you too and I hope you had a happy new year. :)

Regards,
Remy

Back to the top