[e4-dev] Faceted Project Framework in e4 incubator?

I’d like to explore the possibility of moving the development of next generation Faceted Project Framework to the e4 incubator. Currently, the stable version of the framework is located in WTP and development of the next major version has started in a separate project under Technology. This is partly in response to the recent announcement that the JDT team is joining the e4 incubator to work on the future of JDT. There is an implementation of a Java facet in the existing codebase and I’d like to explore the possibility of the future version of JDT supporting facets natively.

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-BuildingProjectFacets/tutorial.html

http://www.eclipse.org/fproj/articles/libprov/1/index.html

Thoughts?

- Konstantin