[e4-dev] Merging the model changes into HEAD

Today we'll be moving up to the model changes that Tom has been making
in the model_tweaking_round3 branch.

There should be no changes to HEAD from this point on until we
converge and merge back into HEAD (hopefully some time this
afternoon).  Eric will be working on the main UI/CSS e4 projects, Remy
will be changing the compat layer, and I'll be updating some of the
extra examples and the initial changes to XWT Visual Designer.  I'll
open bugs for more complicated changes in XWT.

We'll be online while we're doing this at irc://freenode.net/#eclipse-e4

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR