[e4-dev] Goggle Summer of Code Projects for e4

Google Summer Code is starting to ramp up.   Eclipse is a participating organization and we have a number of project ideas already.

Unfortunately there are no projects proposed from e4?  This seems like a great opportunity to get more people working on e4 related material.   I am wondering if we could get a student to help 1) improve the tooling for OpenSocial gadgets or 2) maybe start creating a number of gadgets that would benefit the Eclipse community?   I am not really in a position to mentor a student but I would certainly help brainstorm some ideas if people are interested.

Ian

--
Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing